Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally able to paint something...

With the husband back at his teaching job it's been hard to get anything painted. I spent part of Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday getting a few things done for Ebay while he watched our daughter. I'm really happy with the way my witch sign turned out. I usually do the lettering at the top but the other day while I was trying to fall asleep, I had the idea to use the top of the sign for the moon and put the lettering on the bottom. I'm working on another piece like this one but with a raven in place of the witch. I think I will write something like "Raven's Caw Cafe" at the bottom. I also would like to work on some black cat pieces this week too and I have a few requests to get to as well. Not sure how much time I will get to paint during the week.
Okay, here are the new pieces, just added to Ebay. Three day auctions so act fast:)
Now off to make some yummy turkey chili for dinner!



2 comments:

Kristen Beason said...

Hi Jen~
Your horses are amazing! I like the new witch piece too!

Have a creative week,
Kristen

Christopher A. Klingler said...

You do ~ DO the best painted horses I have ever seen. :)

Have a great week.

Chris