Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Pendant Blog Sale

I have a few Halloween pendants left and I need to make room for Christmas and winter pendants so I'm having a first come, first serve blog sale. Normally I sell these for $22-$30 + shipping but I am offering them for $15 + $1 postage!
If you are interested in one, please email me as soon as possible with the number of the pendant you want and I will send you a Paypal invoice. I will mail your pendant when I receive payment. I can't guarantee you will get it before Halloween. Pendants are all hand painted with glass bead accents. Black satin cord and toggle clasp. Click on picture for a larger image. Thank you! email: jmacneill@hotmail.com



Pendant #1, #8, #10 and #7 are sold. Sale on #6, #9 & #2 is pending. Palomino witch is sold too.


I also have 2 horse Halloween pendants left. Special sale price on these are $19 + $1 postage. If you're interested, let me know if you want the palomino or paint horse.


4 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

You are so talented!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Those are all very pretty. Well done. :)

~Lisa

Janine said...

This pendants ae so beautiful.
You are sooo talented.
I love them all.
Happy Halloween
Janine

Lori Skoog said...

Love the pendants. I'm going to have to take a good look at your work...our grandaughters would love it!