Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday is Caturday


I saw this on a few other sites so I thought I would make today Caturday! We've been really enjoying our new kitten, Pumpkin. I'm still calling him Pumpkin but my husband now calls him Jasper and my daughter calls him Toots. It's so hard when you get a new animal and can't find a name that fits.
He loves hanging out with me in my studio. He sleeps on the rocking chair I won in my first pumpkin carving competition, on a mat that I made with pumpkins on it.




Just finished 7 new pendants. Half will go to Etsy, the other ones will be on Ebay. I'd like to try and sell more on Etsy, the Ebay fees are killing me! Also toying around with starting a Halloween & dark art only blog called The Night Mare. I will also post new pieces for sale there.



Working on a lot of things this week. Started a Sleepy Hollow clock. Finishing up a big Sleepy Hollow chest which is spoken for but I will share the pictures when it's finished. I've been invited to another pumpkin carve. This one is on October 10th in Newtown Square, right outside of Philadelphia. Should be fun! I really enjoy meeting people that get as much of a kick out of Halloween as I do. Oh, and tomorrow we are going to Longwood Gardens so check back for some pretty pictures tomorrow!

11 comments:

Zan Asha said...

I am sorry Jen, but I think Pumpkin (or PUNKIN) is perfect for the kitty! As are all his pictures! He is sooo adorable and very photogenic! Maybe you should make him one of those contracted modeling animals! He'll have a whole career in magazines and TV! :)

I know what you mean about Ebay fees. I completely stopped selling dolls there for that reason, eeek!

I think the NIGHT MARE sounds wonderful! Great name and I think you should do something with it!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I've noticed Caturday too - and Pumpkin in the pumpkin is just too cute! And the necklace is awesome too!

Linda said...

I adore Pumpkin, Can I be his Kitty Godmother.:) Lindax

Jennifer Rose said...

Ebay fees are horrible :/ a halloween blog is a great idea :D

going to be one confused kitty ;)

Patchouli Memories said...

Awww Pumpkin is such a cute little kitten, he looks like hes gets up to loads of mischeif! I think his name is perfect but Id probably call him pumky for short. My cats have loads of different shortened names haha.

I love the halloween pendant and the carved pumkins on your blog are just amazing!

Sinclair said...

Pumpkin is Precious!! I love kittens, and this one is so cute and full of spunky kittenness...

Happy October to you!

Blackfeatherfarm said...

What Zan said!!!!{ She beat me to everything I would have said!}

Paint Girl said...

I love that picture of Pumpkin in the pumpkin!! He is so darn cute!!

Judith said...

He's just so cute!!! I had a cat like that and we called him marmalad

Judy said...

I just love cats and all their sassy ways...he is getting big already. A Halloween blog would be awesome!

Lin said...

Pumpkin is a mini-Hobbes!! Geesh, I forget how small and cute they are when they are babies! Watch out--he's gonna grow FAST.