Friday, November 18, 2011

More Photo Play


Having fun with some of my older photos again. It was the only thing I felt like doing when I was sick this week. I'm happy to report I'm on the mend now and even finished a sign I started last week (see end of post).
Listening to Christmas music to get me in the mood to paint more! 
Click on the LINK to my Christmas playlist so you can get in the spirit too!




Several of these images will be available in my Cafepress Shop





And finally my sweet Shire sign...


"Do these ornaments make my butt look big?"



6 comments:

Lin said...

The black and white photo of the tree with the horse......stunning!

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE 'em all. The photos are awesome. Have to tell you I'm still chuckling over the sign. Very cute. PERFECT for this time of year. Take care.

Studio at the Farm said...

Jen, I LOVE the Christmas works!

Linda said...

Love the pictures!! I have a pony much like the one in your shot there. "Do these ornaments make my butt look big?" Hilarious!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

love the photos and the sign is cute!

Once Upon an Equine said...

Nice photos. I love the holiday greeting.