Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dashing through the snow...

I painted a really pretty Friesian Holiday sign today. I'll be adding it to Ebay this afternoon. You can also buy this design on Christmas cards through my Cafepress site:
http://www.cafepress.com/baymaredesigns/186837

If anyone has a request for an Ebay auction sign, please leave your comment here.
I have several ornaments in the works and should have them up on ebay by the weekend. Also started a really nice Gypsy Vanner Christmas sign today that should be finished in a day or two.
Thank you! Jen

4 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Beautiful new piece Jen! :)

Chris

lvponies said...

Hi, Jennifer!! I have loved your horse signs for years!! Have you ever considered doing signs or ornaments of miniature horses? I have a mini horse farm and love finding beautiful things with minis on them.

Thanks!!

sandy said...

Hi Jenn, I really miss seeing you at the farm, but love your blog!! You take such beautiful pictures. Your new home looks nice. I am sure you are happy. Zoe looks like she is really growing. Sandy

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. It really keeps me going!
I will try and paint some more mini horses. I just have to do some research first.