Monday, November 5, 2007

Playin' Hooky

I took off painting today to take Zoe to Longwood Gardens. If you've never been and you live anywhere near Philadelphia, you MUST make the trip. I think it is one of my favorite places on earth. Kind of like Mother Nature's art museum. I bought a season pass so I can go whenever I want. So, they just opened this new children's garden. One of the volunteers told me it cost 18 million! It was so amazing and we loved it. So many beautiful bronze sculptures and many of them were whimsical fountains. Here's a few pictures of our day.







This week I hope to paint Gypsy Vanner & Friesian Christmas signs. Please check my ebay auctions if you have any interest.
~Jen

2 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hey Jen,

Thanks for the great Longwood Garden pics and the little one is SO cute! :)

My friend has been trying to get me to go to Longwood for several years now, I may have to break down and go!

Best,
Chris

Kingfisher Farm said...

What a great place to take your toddler, what lovely photographs! Pam