Thursday, November 1, 2007

Good bye Halloween...

Well we had a fantastic time trick or treating last night at my Father in laws house. He is the kinda guy that spends the whole month getting his yard ready (see pictures below). My husband unfortunately couldn't join us because he was in the last class he needs to get his Masters in Special Education. Once Zoe realized that people were giving out candy she was not shy at all. She even woke up this morning saying, "want candy, want lollipop, want chocolate?". It's a little hard to explain to a 21 month old that we can't eat those things for breakfast (at least not until your grown up:).
So I've started painting some signs for Christmas. Today I painted a Tennessee Walking Horse wrapped up in Holiday lights. I've added a few small signs to ebay too. My first Christmas ebay addition is a whimsical little sheep sign with "We wish EWE a Merry Christmas!" written on it. I've had so much fun painting signs lately! Don't forget to check my auctions when you have the chance. I am adding new pieces every week. Sooner or later I'll get around to painting something on canvas.
Thanks for reading!
Jen

2 comments:

Amanda - Fresh Horses said...

Hello Jennifer!

Just found your work on the web - LOVE IT - especially your Gypsy Vanners - tried to get to your store on line ...couldn't get there...help!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Hi Amanda,
hank you so much for your comment. Gypsy Vanners are my favrite horses to paint!
Here is the link to my store:
http://www.cafepress.com/baymaredesigns

and my auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZgypsymarestudios

Have a great day!
Jennifer