Monday, November 26, 2007
I've been tagged...
So one of my friends and fellow bloggers tagged me this morning. I have to write 5 things about myself most people don't know and wouldn't otherwise ever know. Blah;P
Here you go:
1. I was almost born in Belgium. My mom was an assistant and cook for the Ambassador to Belgium's wife while she was pregnant with me and they had to move there and wanted her to go with them. That would have been cool. I love Europe.
2. My Great Grandfather was commissioned to draw very detailed sketches of Independence Hall in Philly during WWII just in case the Germans bombed it. Okay, that really wasn't about me but it was cool.
3. Here's another one not about me... My Grandfather shook hands with Einstein when he was a boy. He was attending a members only dinner with his mother at the Franklin Institute. Einstein was the speaker. They stepped out in the hallway and Einstein was standing there smoking a cigarette. He didn't speak English well but knew French so my Great Grandmother conversed with him in French.
4. I lived above a horse barn for almost 8 years.
5. Here's the saddest one. I am addicted to America's Next Top Model. I started watching it when I was channel surfing one night and they were showing these awesome, very arty photos that were taken on the contestants. I mainly watch it to look at the cool photos that were taken that episode. Besides drawing horses when I was a kid I drew a lot of dresses. I thought it would be fun to be a fashion designer. You'd never know this by looking at me because I can barely dress myself. My wardrobe consists mainly of jeans and t-shirts.
Okay, that's it. Very boring really - and a bit scary too.
I have no one to tag so if you're brave comment on this post and tell me something neat about yourself!