Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow Day

It has been snowing all day and I am almost finished my latest Winter Unicorn piece. It is turning out so nice I had to share. Here is a pic I just took in my studio. Remember, it's not quite finished. Plus, you're not even seeing the whole thing. It's a sign board with a little shelf on top. Perfect for displaying small fairy or unicorn sculptures! Here he is:


I also took a pretty photo today of the snow laying on my last fairy tale pumpkin (it's a new breed of pumpkin, really pretty). I love snow in December. It really gets you into the Christmas spirit and feels so magical. Despite the weather I was able to varnish the two signs I mentioned in my last post. I photographed them under my porch so they may be a little dark. Please check my auctions to see them. I should have the unicorn piece finished and on ebay tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks for reading!
Jen

2 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Jen,

Hope you enjoyed the snow today, I did too!

WOW your unicorn is lovely as always. You & Carolee must be fast painters, something like this would take me forever and not look nearly as good!

PS: Speaking of Carolee, she shared your "commission letter" in Ehag today, we ALL got such a chuckle! BTW I told Carolee to tell you your letter sounded like my last client/commission...scary BUT true!

PPS: Thanks for your lovely compliments/post on my blog tonight too.

BIG HUGS,
Chris :)

vintagepaletteart said...

Oh..................Snow on the pumpkin!!!!!!!!!! That is gorgeous!!!

*Lori