Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Winter has arrived...

It has been so windy and cold here lately I have not been able to go out and varnish and photograph my newest work. I am really excited to get them on ebay too. One is of a gorgeous white Shire carrying a sack of toys for Santa. He is so pretty and looks like he cam eout of a fairy tale. The second one is a Santa on a big Dressage horse. He is such a sturdy animal, he looks like a Holsteiner (horse, not cow:). He has a lot of chrome, 4 white stockings and a blaze. Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow. I can handle the cold it's the wind that's driving me crazy!
Thankfully we got our tree over the weekend and I decorated it on Saturday while Zoe was asleep. The first two days were tough. How do you tell a 22 months old not to touch and play with the bright and shiny objects? One day I came out into the living room and she was lying underneath the branches looking up into the tree. Seemed like the lights had put her into some kind of trance. Here is a photo of the tree. As you will notice, not many ornments near the bottom.
Jen

1 comment: