Friday, June 13, 2008

New Additions

I've had so much wonderful time to paint, thanks to my dear husband:)
I thought I would work on some light hearted, whimsical signs as well as a more realistic dressage horse sign. All are currently on ebay.






Next week is a very exciting one for me. I'm starting an equine painting workshop taught by a member of the American Academy of Equine Artists. The class is being offered at the Grebinger Gallery which is only about 5 minutes from my house. The instructor, Stephen Leed, was teaching a class on song bird painting last winter and I asked the gallery owners if he would teach a horse painting class. To my surprise they said yes and I enrolled right away. I am excited and a little bit nervous too. The class is in oils and I haven't played around with oils in over 10 years. It should be fun and I will hopefully learn a lot. We'll see!

No comments: