Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Vacation

Well, school is out and I can finally get some work done. Since my husband is a teacher, he can watch our 2 year old daughter while I paint. Today he took her to Chuck E Cheese and a local farm market that had a petting zoo while I completed 6 pendants. I am so thrilled to be able to get something done and I'm sure he enjoys spending time with Zoe instead of going to work. I should have a lot of artwork on ebay this summer so please check my Ebay auctions frequently.
Now I'm off to paint some more since he just took her to the pool. Yipee!


3 comments:

Holly Zemak said...

Hope it's a little cooler for you, storms last night brought relief our way. Sounds like your summer is off to a great start. Pendants look good.

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Jen ~ May your Friday the 13th be filled with magick! '-)

Spooky Hugs,
Chris

Loves.Nature said...

How funny, I didn't realize the two necklaces I just won are the same two you listed on the blog. Now I just have to figure out which one to give my 12 year old niece for her B-day or if I should be nice & give her both. Enjoying Summer vacation and the neat items you paint.

Tina