Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Items for Etsy & Cafepress




Just added to ,Cafepress, many new items with my fairy foal artwork and also my gothic raven. If you are a fantasy lover, these items are not to be missed!






I just finished 6 new hand painted pendants and added them to Etsy today. There is a widget on the right side of this page that shows some of them.
If you are interested in receiving an email when I update this blog, please add your email address to the subscription box on the right. I may be offering some special pieces for sale on this blog and I will be having a contest soon for a free piece of art. Haven't figured out what it will be yet. If you subscribe to this blog you will be sure to not miss a thing!
Thank you!
Jen

3 comments:

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Oh my! Your work is outstanding! I'm so glad that I found you.

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Love the new Cafe Press goodies Jen!

Isn't Cafe a pain to set-up???!!! Yikes LOL '-)

Have FUN tonight with Carolee @ her birthday dinner!!! :)

Chris

GalleryJuana said...

Wow! Your paintings and pendants are incredible. You really bring out the majestic character of the horses in your work.