Friday, August 1, 2008

Farm Show Season

Click on photo for a larger view.






It's officially farm show season here in and around Lancaster County, PA. I am not big on the rides, food or carnie games. What I go to see is the animals. Unlike a horse, cat or dog show; nobody seems to mind if I give their cows, goats or sheep an affectionate scratch or nuzzle. I also love to see all the different breeds of chickens and rabbits. I think that there is no better place for a young child to learn about animals and to get to interact with them. Here are some pictures from the Lebanon Area fair...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola, como va?, muy buen Blog, voy a seguir pasando, cuando queiras pasate por el mio, Saludos!! que andes bien


Luis

Holly Zemak said...

Like your new banner!

Holly