Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gypsy Tambourine


I just finished this SUPER COOL tambourine with a painting of a Halloween Gypsy Vanner on it. I was so excited I had to post it to my blog immediately!
I will be listing it on ebay later tonight.
Also finished a small painting of the Headless Horseman for those with limited wall space. Would look great sitting on an easel. It measure 6" x 6" and I will list it later tonight as well.
Thanks for looking!!



Oh, I almost forgot to mention. That gallery I walked to yesterday in my town, well I think they want to include my art in their annual Halloween show next year. Yippee!!

8 comments:

Johanna Parker said...

Your paintings of horses always amaze me Jen!..... And congrats on the gallery connection :) Yay!!

~ Johanna

Unknown said...

Jen, your new pieces are sooooo beautiful!

Lori

Carolee said...

GORGEOUS piece!!!

~ Carolee

Linda said...

Gogeous tamboreen,Jen : )

Holly Zemak said...

Congrats on the gallery - your work deserves to be shown that way.

Danielle Barlow said...

Jen, you've surpassed yourself with the tambourine!
Danielle

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in to say hello Jen & wish you a great week! :-D)

LOVE the new pieces.

SpOOky Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

The tambourine is just amazing!! You've really captured the breed in a mystical way! Love it!