Sorry I haven't been my usual blogging self lately. I blame it on winter. No beautiful flowers in my garden to inspire me. No vacations. Very few weekend trips to fun places. Cold, snow, ice. Even my riding has tapered off. Zoe still likes to ride, even when it's too cold for her wimpy mom. And yesterday she turned 5! I can't believe it!
I've been having fun on the site Big Huge Labs making photo mosaics. Click on them to see a larger image. Here's a bunch of pictures of my little gremlin over the last 5 years.
And here's some photos of Pumpkin Pie over the last year of his life...
Boy do I ever miss my garden!
Here are photos I took of my 2010 flowers. I'm using this one as my current desktop. Fell free to snag it for your own desktop if you miss warmer weather:)
I finished a Painted Pony inspired by The Day of the Dead if you didn't see it on my PP blog:
Now on ebay - "Lovely Bones"
Thank you Amber at the blog- Calamity and Me, for my award!
I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself so I'll make it short!
1. My first car was a 1976 Volvo with over 200,000 miles on it.
2. My favorite movie is Amelie - I love EVERYTHING about it.
3. My first horse was an Appaloosa named Niki. I rode him in my first horse show and won 2nd in my first class without ever having a riding lesson (novice horse and rider).
4. I hate flying. I cry during take off.
5. I own a classical guitar (Fender) that I never learned to play (someday maybe).
6. Cello is my very favorite instrument.
7. My dad and I want to walk the West Highland Way in 3 years when I turn 40.