Thursday, November 29, 2007

Santa's Sleigh

Hello,
I finished a really nice piece today with Santa driving a dapple grey horse. The horse reminds me of an antique rocking horse that's come off his base. He also looks a bit like an Andalusian.

Yesteday I listed a miniature horse. This is the largest piece I have ever done with a mini. I had previously painted only two or three small signs. I hope to buy a mini someday. If the township says we can have one on our 1/2 acre. I think it would be fun to drive around the neighborhood since all the parks are linked by walking trails.

Please check out my Cafepress store when you get the chance. Many of my new designs are available on shirts, mugs and cards there.
Thanks for reading!
Jen

2 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Lovely! :)

PS: Thanks for your recent post on my blog re: my mural. I will try to post more mural pics in the near future!

Best,
Chris

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Jennifer, I found your blog through my stats and I really am glad I did! You do such beautiful work . . . I'm going to go check out your cafepress store now. Wow! Can I add you to my links list?